Article 1 Purpose of processing personal information
Article 2 Personal Information Collection Items
1. Personal Information
|membership||슈월드 회원가입||Self-certification certificate based on email and mobile phone number event information received or not (optional)|
|Cryptocurrency transaction||mobile identification||Name, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, internal/foreign information, subscribed carrier, identification information|
|Card authentication||Name, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, internal/foreign information, subscribed carrier, identification information|
|Account share authentication||Name of financial institution, account number, account holder|
|Additional certification||a written pledge||Customer name, pledge date customer signature|
|proof of residence||a copy or tax return certificate|
|attestation of deposit||Copy of transaction details, confirmation of deposit confirmation|
|Mobile phone number initialization||Non-face self-certification certification, certification of service contract for use by telecommunication businesses|
|Initialize card authentication||Non-face self-identification certification|
|Initialize withdrawal account||Non-face self-identification certification|
|Rename||Non-face authentication for self-confirmation, individual name certificate (initial, etc.)|
|Membership Withdrawal||Non-face self-certification according to the level of authentication|
|(Deparate by theft) Statement of Assets Reduction|
|Security||Name, date of birth, email authentication, mobile phone number, reason|
2. Personal information items collected in accordance with the law under the provision of services
|Event||Deduction and payment amount||Name, resident registration number, cell phone number, ID copy|
|Compensation||Compensation operation processing||Name, mobile phone number, email address|
|a false deposit||Erase and deposit recovery processing||Name, mobile phone number, e-mail address, transaction ID, coinage address, relevant evidence|
|financial fraud||Undeactivate||Name, date of birth, account information, transaction details for damages|
|Report of damage||Name, date of birth, address, contact number, account number, transaction details, search warrant details|
3. Information collected according to service use
|Collect item||슈월드 이용시||Terminal information, IP address, service use record, user status information, cookies|
Article 3 The retention period according to personal information collection items
1. Retention base: Keep it until customer withdraws their request for withdrawal and personal information consent. However, the company stores and destroys the records for five years from the time of collection, despite the customer's request for withdrawal and withdrawal of personal information consent, if there is a record of the client's suspected use of irregularities or irregularities under the company's terms.
|membership||Membership management and user counseling civil service handling, etc||Upon withdrawal from membership|
|Cryptocurrency transaction||Identification of the service use, management of payment and withdrawal processing information for cryptocurrency transactions, and judgment on transactions||five years after leaving the party|
|Additional certification||member withdrawal processing, raise the withdrawal limit, initialize withdrawal account and credit card authentication, verification of deposit fact, etc||five years after leaving the party|
2. In spite of the company's personal information handling policy, the information that must be kept under the relevant statutes shall be kept for the period prescribed by the Act.
|Electronic Financial Transactions Record||Membership management and user counseling civil service handling, etc||5 years|
|Records of obstruction in contract or withdrawal of subscription||Related Laws for Consumer Protection of Electronic Commerce||5 years|
|Records on consumer complaints or complaints, dispute settlement||3 years|
|a record of public notices||6 months|
|Records on misdeposits and rewards||5 years|
|Login Record||Communications Secret Protection Act||3 months|
|Tax deduction payment record||the Basic Law of the National Taxation||5 years|
Article 4 Personal information processing consignment
1. The company has the right to entrust its personal information processing business to handle personal information smoothly, and the user has the right to refuse consent to the consignment (providing) of personal information. However, refusing to accept may restrict service use. 2. The company regulates, manages, and supervises matters necessary for the consigned companies to handle personal information safely in accordance with the Information and Communication Network Act.
|the recipient||Purpose of delivery||retention period|
|Danal Inc||SMS authentication to verify ownership of the mobile phone and certify possession||Do not save separately(Information held by a self-certified service provider)|
|Let's know||SMS Shipment Service||the time set by the statute when a member leaves or terminates a consignment contract|
|The white communication Ins||Customer consultation||the time set by the statute when a member leaves or terminates a consignment contract|
|Cucon Inc||Account share authentication||the time set by the statute when a member leaves or terminates a consignment contract|
|Korea credit Inc||Card authentication||the time set by the statute when a member leaves or terminates a consignment contract|
Article 5 Third party provision of personal information
1. In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to third parties. However, the personal information is provided to a third party only if it is agreed by the user or if there is a special regulation in other laws. In principle, when providing third party personal information, the users shall be notified of the legal matters explicitly in the dictionary and obtain the consent of the client.
2. In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to third parties. However, if a company is suspected of being involved in a financial scam, such as voice phishing, or if the company's service use is disrupted by a report, the information can be provided by requesting an investigation of the user without the consent of the user.
Article 6 The rights, duties and methods of the exercise of information subjects
As a personal information subject, the user can exercise the following rights.
1. The information subject may exercise the following rights regarding personal information protection at any time to the company.
1) Personal information access request
2) Correction request if there are errors, etc
3) Request for deletion
4) Requires stop processing
2. For the exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph 1, the company can be conducted in writing or by e-mail in accordance with the form No. 8 of the Enforcement Rules of the Privacy Act, and the company will take action without delay.
3. 개인정보 수집 및 이용에 동의를 거부할 수 있으며 동의를 거부하는 경우 슈월드 본인인증이 제한됩니다.
Article 7 The destruction of personal information
Article 8 Measures to secure the safety of personal information
Article 9 The department responsible for personal information protection
Article 10 Personal Information Readout
If you are not satisfied with the results of the company's own personal information handling and damage relief, or if you need more assistance, please contact us. The organization below is separate from the company.
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (Operated by the Korea Internet & Security Agency)
• Responsible work: Report on personal information infringement and apply for consultation
• website: privacy.kisa.or.kr
• telephone: (without telephone exchange number) 118
Personal Information Dispute Coordination Committee
• website: www.kopico.go.kr
• telephone: (without telephone exchange number) 1833-6972
Cyber Crime Investigation Team of the Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office
• website: www.spo.go.kr
• telephone: 1301
National Police Agency Cyber Crime Investigation Team
• website: cyberbureau.police.go.kr
• telephone: 182
Article 11 Installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection of personal information
Cookies are used to help users use websites faster and more convenient and to provide customized services. However, the user has the option to install cookies. Therefore, the user can also allow all cookies by setting options in a web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. In addition, refusing to install cookies can make it difficult to use the web and make it difficult to use some services that require login.
Article 12 Obligations of Disclaimer